Standard Styles & Types
- 20’ Standard Steel ISO Shipping Container
- 40’ Standard Steel Shipping Container
- 40’ High Cube Steel Shipping Container
- Refrigerated 20’and 40’ Shipping Containers
- Specialty Equipment
- Chassis, Flat racks, Open tops, Platforms,
- Refrigerated Containers, Side opening Containers,
- Double Door Containers, 10’ Containers,and Trailers
“One Trip” New – Commonly defined as a structurally sound new production containerthat has been shipped one way loaded from the factory and off hired in the US.
Cargo Worthy – A container that is used, structurally sound, in good condition and inspectedfor one way movement of cargo.
Wind and Weather Tight – A used container that is square, the doors open and closeproperly, the floors are sold and it doesn’t leak.
As Is – A container that is sold without any guarantees of merchantability. It may or maynot be weather tight.
- Considered the “Exterior Front End” end of the container
- Considered the “Rear End” of the container where the cargo doors reside
- Considered the “Interior Front End” of the container
- Considered the “Left Side” of the container
- Considered the “Right Side” of the container
- Considered the “Roof” of the container
- Considered the “Undercarriage” of the container